Type C: Sponsorship Banner Space is Available
How to Search for Listing Information
Browse [ Industrial Divisions ]
- To begin your search, simply click on one of the ten (i.e. Manufacturing).
- To narrow your search, select an industry (i.e. Printing and Publishing), then select a category under that industry (i.e. Book publishing).
- A listing of book publishing will now show up immediately.
Browse [ Category Names: A - Z ]
- For example, if you would like to find a listing of computer mail order companies, simply click on alphabetical .
- Then click on the letter "Com" (the first three letters of computer). A list of all the detailed categories that begin with the letter "Com" immediately appears.
- Scroll down until you find "Computer and peripheral equipment, mail order-retail". Click on it and a listing of computer mail order companies will now appear.
[ Keyword Search ]
This search powered by Web Search
[ More To Know ]
- New listings are updated weekly.
- A indicates there are listings under that category.
- The category name is not linkable if there are no listings under that category.
- You can select to view the search findings in international, national, local or internet service area list.
- 1st Global Directory of Products & Services is the largest categorized business directory on the internet. You can search for product and service information in more than 1,000 classified industries and 17,000 alphabetical categories.
- Categories and classifications are based on the Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Codes from the U.S. Government.
- The code that appears in front of the industry or category name is called a Category ID number. These codes exist as a tool for guiding our advertisers through the listing process. You will not need to use them in your searches.
- Our goal is to increase the number of listings every day so that the value of your listing increases on a daily basis.
Back to Top
Member of the Internet Link Exchange